Two Saturdays ago the fair was in town. We went with P&G to spend the evening enjoying the sights. We stopped by the petting zoo first. There were dwarf goats, a donkey, a camel, some ducks, a calf, lots of sheep and goats and a turtle. After M, C and I went in to pet them all I had to show G them also. The fan was spraying some water so the animals wouldn't get too warm, so I cooled off also.

C loved watching the animals also.

Once we got our tickets, M took me on the big slide. It was lots of fun and I immediately wanted to do it again. But we had limited tickets, so I only got to ride it one more time with D.

There were lots of other rides that I was able to go on by myself. The motorcycles were fun, but my favorite was probably the ski doo ride (which M didn't get a picture of).

D even helped me play one of the games and I won a little stuffed monkey that I added to my collection of toys I sleep with.

We took some time to go through the animal barns and even watched a few barrel racers. Before heading home we enjoyed a treat. M and I shared a Raspberry Orangade, C just enjoyed the orange part of it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment