Last week, M&D took me on a special outing. Cousin A babysat C so that I could be alone with my parents. They took me to go see Mickey and Minnie and all the rest of the Disney gang.
When the show started I was just finishing my hot dog and as you can see from my expression, I was very excited and impressed!
My favorite parts were whenever Mickey and Minnie were on the ice.
Aladdin and the Genie made an appearance.
All the Disney princesses with their princes came.
The solidiers from Toy Story.
Mickey and Minnie and the gang again!!
The whole cast with the princesses in the middle.
Grand Finale!!
I even got to be part of the show---when they had us all stand up in our seats and march along with Mickey.
It's a Small World from Disneyland even made an appearance. I had lots of fun, even if I did get a little restless at the end. I kept asking for Mickey Mouse and M had to tell me, "After this song, Mickey will come back." I don't know why they kept having to tell all the other stories.....I just wanted to see Mickey!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment