I went to my first Tea Party last week. But it wasn't like any other tea party you usually think of. This one was a political statement (taxed-enough-already party) held on the main corner in Loveland on tax day. I went with P&G, and D. M met us there after she got off work. There were many parties around the nation, some were rallies and others like this one were just people getting together holding signs at people passing by.
I dressed in my patriotic colors and waved the American flag, while P and D took turns holding a sign.
There were almost 800 people within the 2 block radius.
God bless America!!


1 comment:
That's great that you guys got to go! Tim went on his lunch break but I wasn't able to go because my van was out of comission. I really wish I had been able to take the kids and be a part of history!
Post a Comment