On Sunday, we had a SuperBowl party.
Most of Daddy's family came over, two couples from church and one of Daddy's co-workers,
so we had quite a full house. Ususally Mommy and Daddy attempt to keep me "quaratined" to the floor that they are on, but with so many people the door to the basement was left open so I could climb up and down the stairs and pretty much go wherever I wanted. I was chasing after my cousins; running all over the house, until they stopped to watch a movie!
I also very much enjoyed all the food. Mommy thought there was way too much, but honestly didn't have too many leftovers so I guess it was just about perfect. Anyhow, M&D set up the card table to put all the snacks on. The card table was just the right height that I could go up to it, reach my arm up, feel around a little and grab whatever I wanted. So Mommy had to make sure all the food on the edge was food I could have. I made Mommy laugh a few times when I went to get crackers and "toppings"--everyone else put cheese or meat on them--but I decided I wanted to make mine a carrot&broccoli cracker. Mommy later found quite a few carrots around the basement, ones I had taken a bite or two out of, and then decided I didn't want it anymore.
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment