So no pictures or videos for this post.... But I surprised Mommy Friday night by wanting to use the toilet. Even more surprising, at least to Mommy is that I was actually successful in my attempt. So Saturday morning Mommy tried again with no success. But later that day when we were at the bookstore i found a Elmo Potty book that I would not let go off. I really wanted to take it out of the store, so Mommy caved in and figured she would read it to me and try again Sunday. I was successful twice before church Sunday, then again just before we left the church, and before and after my nap. So according to Mommy I am officially starting potty training. I am not always successful and so definitely aren't getting rid of the diapers too soon. But as long as I am interested and having some success, Mommy figures she needs to encourage me.
However, once Mommy got out the potty my size, I really just wanted to sit on it and play with it. So actually I am more success on the big toilet (i guess because I know it's not a toy!!!) With Mommy having the rest of this week and most of next week off for Christmas, we'll see how far I get in this adventure!!
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment